15 Day Jewels Of Ireland
Reach all four corners of Ireland on this leisurely tour, see top attractions and unique features, and enjoy the splendor.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Enjoy an Irish coffee at the South Pole Inn where you’ll learn about Tom Crean, an Irish explorer who bravely journeyed to Antarctica.
- Relax as you take in a special step dancing display at the Cabra Castle Hotel.
- 14 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Dublin Panoramic Tour & Dublin?Castle|
|2||Independent Tour of Dublin & Taylors Three Rock Pub|
|3||Kinsale Walk & Free Time|
|4||Blarney Castle & Killarney|
|5||Scenic Dingle Peninsula & Blasket Centre|
|6||Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet|
|7||Sheepdog Trials & Galway|
|8||Connemara Catamaran Cruise & Kylemore Abbey|
|9||Belleek Pottery & Donegal Castle|
|10||Slieve League Cliffs & Triona Design Demonstration|
|11||Derry Walk & Giant's Causeway|
|12||Titanic Belfast & Hillsborough Castle|
|13||Neolithic Tombs & Farewell Dinner|
|14||Independent Dublin Sightseeing|
|15||Tour Ends in Dublin|